By Swami Harshananda
Nityasansāri literally means ‘the eternally transmigrating jīva’.
- Muktiyogyas - those who are fit for liberation
- Nitya-saṅsārins - the eternally transmigrating ones
- The tamoyogyas - the damned ones
The nityasaṅsāris are sensuous beings who delight only in worldly values and feel no need for ethical or spiritual life. Hence they are forced to transmigrate eternally.
- He lived in A. D. 1238-1317.
- Nitya means eternally.
- The Concise Encyclopedia of Hinduism, Swami Harshananda, Ram Krishna Math, Bangalore